~Baby Blue

 






I’m just a hurricane eye,

They’re not a little too shy,

Know how I wanted to sing,

Know how they wanted to sing


Don’t you understand?

Don’t you know

The love that you want’s all the love that you needed?

Gave me all you had,

Gave me all the love that you want,

All the love that you needed

Baby blue movie with always for tuesdays & her new bestie, perfectly sweet...


Mood



Another little sweet one with Riri's pixels♥ This song's been in my vibes list on and off for a while, happy to finally have some art to post with it ♥

Thank youuu for lettin me borrow Taka again ;)


Backdrop:

Riri's place


Pose:

Snug on the BackBone Barcelona Set - Lounge Chair -PG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like