~All I Really Want


 







All I really want is you

What would you do?

Lying in the rain with you

Middle of June

All I really want is you

What would you do?

Sleeping outside the moon

Trippin with you


Head down

I don’t know when to come up for air now

you take my hand like there’s a way out (right now)

And we’re escaping through the window

and I whisper


Mood



Had a lot of fun setting up this backdrop and working on this photo♥

The pose is just -goals-♥ 

The vibes too actually :)






Backdrop:


Onsu - "Midnight" Skybox

BackBone Cozy Rug - PG

e.marie // floor pillow - pink smiley { rez }

{moss&mink} Floor Cushion

CHEZ MOI Rug Comfort

BackBone Drawing Tablet

Hangry - Soda Can - Stars {rez}

BLACK NEST / Hirvea Energy Drink (GIFT)

MAJESTY X COLD - Stoner Edibles Pack [High Chew] deco

Junk Food - Weed Tray (Galaxy) 6li

Amalgam: Disco DIffuser - Purple

Fancy Decor: Dipped Side Table

{what next} Swiss Cheese Plant

Mithral * Hoya Bella (Wisteria)

Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera



Pose:


Russkaya - Nirvana Couples Gift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like