~Bite Marks


 




Breathe in my innocence
Blow out my light (my light)
Sleep in my warm essence
Hold down your knife

You left your bite marks on my ribs
No bruises feel as good as this
God loves to watch her angels sin
I'm finding heaven in your skin

Tuck in your rosary
Say I'm your saint (saint)
Darling you torture me
Give me a taste

Mood

Had a fun time with Gaby getting this piece done ;) TY for posing with meeeee~♥ 

And letting me clutter everything XD



Backdrop:


Kinky Toy Rack - LYBRA AD

BackBone Peperomia Plant 1

BackBone Enchanted Escape - Side Table Black

BackBone Enchanted Escape - Adult+ w/P

BackBone Enchanted Escape - Canopy

HILTED - Ding Dong Decor - 3

HILTED - Ding Dong Decor - 2

Wireless Pleasure - Anal Beads 03 - [Chris Two Designs]

:::FurtaCor::::Vibrator Toy (R) PURPLE

.:Short Leash:. Lilith's Paddle



Pose:


Animosity - C-274

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like