~Million dollar baby

 





I ain't never rep a set, baby, I ain't do no wrong
I could clean up good for you, oh, I know right from wrong
'Cause I wanna make it so badly
I'm a million dollar baby, don't at me (yeah)

Hell nah (yeah, yeah), you rep my city for so damn long (ah, ah)
But you still don't notice me, my sound next
VA next (yeah, yeah), I'm at they neck (yeah, yeah)
I'm running up a check (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

She a bad lil' mama, she a diva
No matter what happens, he cannot come between
Us again
I know we're better than friends (better than friends)

SO this has been stuck in my head for a WHILE (pretty much since this song dropped) and I was finally able to make it happen :D



Backdrop:

TROPIX // Arroyo Street Scene 03 .with light

[777-lite] Blade - Black v1.1


Pose:

Custom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like