~More Than A Friend


 




I met her when I was still with my ex but
Her lipstick was blood red, she wore her hair messed up
She was my best friend when I had a boyfriend
But she was on my mind when I was in his bed

So we kept in touch 'cause I wanted to touch her
I got kinda drunk and told her that I liked her
She said, "You're the best"
This girl has got me all messed up
Up, up, 'cause

When she bites her lip, looks at me like that
I wanna be more than a friend, more than a friend
Does she feel the same? Does she want me back?
I wanna be more than a friend, more than a friend
I have you close but I want more
I want your t-shirt on the floor
When you bite your lip, look at me like that
I wanna be more than a friend, more than a friend
(More than a friend)



Thank you for posing with me Lovey♥ Been wanting to use this pose and tunes for a while now♥ 
Been finding all the feels music lately :D


Backdrop:

Amitie Anime Room WITH SCENE

Pose:

Rose & Thorn Poses I'm starving, darling  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like