~Only Fans Service





Can't lie to you, baby
Wanna feel your body close
You say that you hate me
Then tell me shit nobody knows

Yeah, you're beautiful, don't have to try
Darling, you look divine

Eyes don't lie
Eyes don't lie
Say you're mine
Eyes don't lie

You tell me your secrets
You keep your life between your lips
You know you're my weakness
Tell stories with your fingertips



Just a lil spicy photo for funsies ;)




Backdrop:

TheSinner_His_Whore_Adv_Neon
LEMME : Tie me up // NEON
LLJ Neon Fuck 02
WRONG - LUMINESCENT - LW - BLACK - ADULT
HILTED - Ding Dong Decor 
{C&C} Phone Separate
Wednesday[+] ~ Sakura Life ~ Laptop - COMMON
Synnergy//Tokyo Loft [360] Backdrop - Night


Pose:

KNIFU. Bad BunBun 5m
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like