~Break Me


 




She said, "Break me like you hate me"
I said, "Slow down," she said, "Make me"
Yeah, she's a different breed
Her energy is all I need 'cause she know just how to please

She said, "Choke me, touch me like you know me"
Leave the sheets soaking, boy, just grab me like you own me
I'll fall in love for a night and again in the light
Yeah, she's something out a naughty book
I'll be reading twice 'cause I'm addicted

Body got me twisted
God, this girl is gifted like a high vision, vivid, when inside, I can't quit it
Push it right to our limits, feel alive when we're sinning



Sometimes, music just speaks to me~ And sometimes its spicy as all hell :P

Thanks again to Riri for helping me get this set up just right♥




Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dreamer (Magical Version) (Rez)

Lagom - Cozy Pillow pile


Pose:

-Extra- Naughty Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like