~Dark Goddess


 





('Be gone', I say)

I could burn your motherfuckin' village to the ground

I do not roll over like a motherfuckin' hound

I could crack your skull between these motherfuckin' thighs

I could doom your lineage with one look from these eyes

I could name the date in which they'll put you in the ground

You're the one who said it's justice watchin' witches drown

 (Mother)

Touch me again and I'll cut off your hand

There are some things you'll never understand

You do not dance everyday with the fеar

Of living in headlights, the hunted, thе deer





This right here is the lovely hunt item from Hexumbra for the Harvest of Souls Event: Corvine Face Paint.

Harvest of Souls is open from Sept 23rd-Oct 31st, good luck hunting♥


Wearing (Sponsored):




Head:

THIS IS WRONG The Horror makeup FADED - BoM EvoX scarred
Nuve. Hailey Eyebrows black - Evo X
-SU!- Nightmare Eyes
[Heaux] Elune - Browless - Grey Alien  *VE
[Velour x Heaux] Ears - Grey Alien
Nuve. Hailey Eyebrows black - Evo X
/ HEAD / lel evox / NOEL 4.0
//LEX// - miHD ears - (F) [lel] (add) 3.0
Sintiklia - Hair Harmony Rig  h. 1 br. 2
Void - Demure Lashes (Noel)


Body:

*TSM* Finger Dip [BOM] - Arborvyych Addon [Bananaroo]
THIS IS WRONG Demetria tattoo scar FADED - BoM Evo X
. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails {eBody Reborn}
Picasso Babe Skin for Reborn (CURVY/DRACULA) S


Outfit:
GGVG JULIET OUTFIT

Accessories:
hive // mystical crystal crown . black
.cococat. Precious bracelet (Reborn)
+Psycho Barbie+ [Witch Pendulum] Pose 2


Backdrop:

K&S - // Dreamlike Space Dark. backdrop


Pose:

Mewsery - Feisty [Bento] Pose 5b 
(edited with +Psycho Barbie+ [Witch Pendulum] Pose 2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like