~Rage


 





Today I woke up, wish I didn't want to break somebody's face

I read the news, another story of a girl murdered and raped

It was a cop

He had a family

He didn't know her

(didn't know, didn't know, didn't know)

Intrusive thoughts run through my mind

When I'm out alone, hands by my side

And I can't help thinking maybe one day

It'll be my body they find

But part of me just wants to fight

Most of me is sick and tired

Part of me just wants to lose my fucking shit and let him have it

Bitch no, not this time, won't go your way

You can beg me to play, play along with your games

When I'm the one that's screaming "No!"

When I'm the one that's screaming "Please!"

Got him down on his knees

Role reversed, look at me

Aren't I sweet?




New release from Hexumbra at Harvest of Souls Event, the Ryder Gore set is ready for all your horror and bloody needs! 

Event exclusive from Sept 23rd- Oct 31st. (Event opens 12pm SLT)

Ryder Gore comes with 4 layer versions (and 3 opacity options + Tint):

Face only
Face and Neck
Hands only
All Together

So come get your adornment for your sacrificial needs ;P

Happy shopping!♥


Wearing (Sponsored):




Wearing (Unsponsored):

Body:

REBORN - Waifus - Addon v1.0
REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
DeeTaleZ Skin for EBODY / BOOBS 2 / CHUBBY - Nordic
MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs mod (eBody Reborn)
persephone + doll body blush - 50%
Ladybird. // BBB - Blush ONLY - Red (Light)
{ MoonPhase } Arm Pit Cleavage Shadding V2__Combined 60% Icy
Ladybird. // Worship - Hickies (lighter)
Ladybird. // Worship - Bites (lighter)
AURERA - Bite Marks/Love Heckies (Soft)
DAPPA - Hiza Tattoo. [FRESH] Left.
BeMia. Nisa tattoo. Lotus - Fresh
BeMia. Nisa tattoo. Moon - Fresh
pecheresse. ai (lower edition) healed - flower
Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite 01 + freckles
BeMia. Duna tattoos. In onmia Paratus - Medium
SSD. Strick Mesh Crop - only Tatto
L x Q // Marceline Nails - Long Claw (Reborn)


Head:

/ HEAD / lel evox / NOEL 4.0
Void - Demure Lashes (Noel)
Exile::  Daelyn  1
. Cursery . - Sloppy Set - Drool (Unrigged)
. Cursery . - Sloppy Set - Cheek Bruise (EvoX)
Magnetic - Dimples // Both // 80% Tint
Adora-tions - Cast A Spell On You Neck Tattoo 75%
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Neck Bruises (Strangled Hand) 01
[Glam Affair] Winnie [Lelutka EvoX] Icy A
// LEX // - tattoo - Flie ( Ears + Face Full- 75%)
Glam Affair - Ears - Icy
//LEX// - miHD ears - (F) [lel] (add) 3.0


Outfit:
+Psycho Barbie+ [Noir Stockings] Ripped
{Sakura} Boilersuit - Reborn x Waifu
{Sakura} Boilersuit Tank - Reborn x Waifu


Accessories:

:ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - [F] - Moon Magic (Pixie) [lel]
~LF~ Mia (Lelutka - Noel)
~LF~ Sammy GroupGift (Lelutka Evolution)
+Psycho Barbie+ [BarbedWire Garters] Reborn
.ashes. jeweled moon bindi (female)
.ashes. jeweled moon septum
.STOIC. [ Reborn ] . THE MOON TAROT CARD NECKLACE
Cae :: Kitten :: Collar [ N o. 9 ]
Minsi Soul. Damn Cup



Backdrop:

taikou / after dark backdrop (group gift)
*EP* Blood Stain Texture
Extreme Posters - Blood Texture 2

Pose:

FOXCITY. Minis - Weekend-1 (edited with Minsi Soul. Damn Cup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like