~The Witch & Her Lucky Charm


 





Wanna hold this moment
The way you're holding me
Swimming in your ocean
You move like poetry
She struck me hard like lightning
And I don't think I'll ever come back (and I don't think I'll ever come back)

I knew right then, right there it was super dramatic
Because it started to rain
And she said, "Oh my God, your body's speaking my language"
Go tell your mom it's not a phase 'cause

I kissed a girl and I liked it
Sipped her like an Old Fashioned
I kissed a girl and she liked it
It's better than I imagined
The way she took my heart and my number
Don't think I'll recover
'Til she's in my covers coming over tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Yeah, I really, really liked it



Was time for a softer one with Gaby♥ Thank you for posing with meee~



Backdrop:
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Riverside (Hot Summer Nights #3) (Rez)

Pose:
Selections. // Girly 11


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like