~ Code


 





Burn me out like cuts, fade out when Centralia does
Nostrils off of dust or like veins too many needles touch
If pain is beauty, I'm a pretty bitch
Got too quiet, now they're whispering
If you blink, then you might miss it, every hour is a week
I don't need sympathetics, I just need some room to breathe
Do not fucking talk to me, my genetics got me tweaked
Running from myself, I can't blame 'em when they leave

Time slips away, burn out, don't fade
Dance on my grave (no, I will never be them)
No, I will never be them, no, I will never be them
No, I will never be them, no, I will never be them



Hexumbra has a brand new set, releasing for The Haunting Labyrinth Terror Trails Hunt, Ambrose Face Set. 
Pack one contains 4 eyeshadows, pack 2 three eyeliner styles, pack 3 four veins styles, pack 4 has 4 contour styles, pack 5 three insomnia layers. 
All packs are part of the hunt, good luck!

Wearing (Sponsored):





Wearing (Unsponsored):


Head:

/ HEAD / lel evox / NOEL 4.0
RAMA.SALON - RubyJane Hair 'S' Ebody
:[P]:- Mothera Eye [L-Sphere] v.1.2
:[P]:- Mothera Eye [R-Sphere] v.1.2
^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL Ears (f)
Void - Demure Lashes (Noel)
[Glam Affair] Winnie [Lelutka EvoX] Icy A
^^Swallow^^ TATTOO 03 Ears Gauged/Dropped 75%
^^Swallow^^ Velour Icy Gauged Ears (f)
Magnetic - Dimples // Both // 80% Tint
WarPaint* Virginia brows [LeL EvoX] - honey
. Cursery . - Sloppy Set - Cheek Bruise (EvoX)

Body:

REBORN - Juicy Boobs - Addon v1.4
REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
VELOUR x VENUS for EBODY REBORN (ICY/JUICY)
LACONIC// INUKA INK [FRESH]
Lilithe'// Vessel Tattoos - Worn [ALT V2]
persephone + doll body blush - 50%
Ladybird. // BBB - Blush ONLY - Red (Light)
{ MoonPhase } Arm Pit Cleavage Shadding V2__Combined 60% Icy
Ladybird. // Worship - Hickies (lighter)
Ladybird. // Worship - Bites (lighter)
BeMia. Nisa tattoo. Lotus - Fresh
DAPPA - Hiza Tattoo. [FRESH] Left.
BeMia. Nisa tattoo. Moon - Fresh
Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite 01 + freckles

Outfit:

*AvaWay* NAUGHTY KITTEN Bracelets & Rings REBORN
*AvaWay* ZODIAC SIGNS Bracelets & Rings Set REBORN LEFT
.ashes. jeweled moon bindi (female)
718 // Exclusive Samael Boots //  F U Loser // Reborn
Decoy - Elara Bodysuit: Fatpack (Juicy)
DL - Anomaly - Mask
e.marie // mikah nails :: ebody
M-3 Predator
Octubre: Radioactive - Reborn - FLF Edition - Purple.
SAC SR-16 PDW THOR v2.04 GIFT
SAC SR-16 PDW THOR v2.04 Sling Spine GIFT
TABOU. X rated Earplug - XL female
[Vile Collars] - Analogue Digi Collar REBORN OC
[WM] Treasure Hunter Goggles
~LF~ Mia (Lelutka - Noel)
~LF~ Sammy GroupGift (Lelutka Evolution)


Backdrop:
Anyma Future Backdrop - The Bearded Guy


Pose:
*{( konpeitou )}* going out, coming in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like