~Pink Flamingos


 



My friends put on their bravest face

Their tales between their legs

Something's out of place

I bet their mothers let them know

What I'm about to face

Keep your mouth zipped, son



Baby I've been there before

I was at the point where all I really wanted was someone

And now I'm still hanging on

I was at the end of every tether waiting

For what once was


Mood



Some more fun Walter photos, these 80's/90s vibes are killin it.



Wearing (Unsponsored):


[Onyx] Couple Tattoo -(King)

Gloom - Rut Addon - Ivory

*Bolson / Abdomen Tattoo (2k) - I will fear no evil (Loose)

[GHB] TATTOO: BOM  - OLDSCHOOL (FADED)

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Hairbase.049 (m)

[Onyx] Messy Eyebrows V2 -Black

Wren Sideburns - 17 - Blueblack

Animoity - Damaged cuticles (Best on Legacy) - Light

f u o e y .  Alexander Skin [Ivory] - (NE)

VELOUR: "EROS" Body Skin for Belleza Jake / Slim (Ivory)

VELOUR x EROS BODY: Evo X Ears (IVORY)

Volkstone Howard Chest Hair - V6

Volkstone Dash Facial Hair / V1 (80%)

**RE** SL23B Bracelet - Jake

-Belleza- Jake V3 BOM/BENTO

-Muho- Giuseppe Glasses (touch to resize)

/ EYES / lel evox 4.0

/ GUMS / TEETH / lel evox 4.0

/ HEAD / lel evox / QUINN  4.0

RAWR! Emperor Necklace Jake

Volkstone Dash Mustache / Black [RSZ]

WINGS-ES0605-HAIR

[DUK] - Louis Interactive Shorts - Jake

[V,Gift] SV-L

-Tivoli inc - Camden Shape - belleza

Stray Dog - DEN Lelutka (Eyebrows Shape)


Backdrop:

K&S - // Euphoria. Pool backdrop

Mura Home - Spicy Queer Mezcal Margarita Set - PBR - Server

!! Follow US !! Ground towel COPY version

7 -Star Ashtray (touch on/off)


Pose:

CuCa_Ponder_M_bento

Mura Home - Spicy Queer Mezcal Margarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Aubrey

~Moonlight

~ Be Free