~Pretty


I know that I seem a little stressed out
But you're here now and you're turning me on
I wanna feel a different kinda tension
Yeah, you guessed it, the kind that's fun
Hate it when you leave me unattended
'Cause I miss ya and I need your love
When my mind is running wild
Could you help me slow it down?

Put my mind at ease
Pretty please
I need your hands on me
Sweet relief
Pretty please

Can you tell I'm excited for the warm weather and the sunshine?😊 I always seem to start my "Summer" and "Vacation" vibes early when it comes to SecondLife, seeing as I live somewhere decently cold for a good chunk of the year. Took this pic at home, before completely revamping my set up!😜 Sorta like, spring cleaning, but redo the whole parcel/sim style.😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust