~Heartache


In a rapturous memory
It's raining when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll be running with my feet wet
Give me a hug then

That moon looks lonely
Feels like it's crying brightly in the night sky
Even though I knew it was going to be morning one day
I wanted to stay in your sky like a star
Every day, every moment
If I had known this was gonna happen
I would have kept more

When will it be?
If I face you again
I will look into your eyes
And say I missed you


I took this photo a few weeks back, well before BTS announced their decision to focus on their solo careers for a while, and then this song came across my playlist a few days ago and I just KNEW it was perfect for this photo I took and was struggling to edit. And here it is! 😄

Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop:.London Night

Pose: Used Animare to create the walking pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust