~Roller Babes


(Half past 12) and I'm watching the late show

In my flat all alone
How I hate to spend the evening on my own
(Autumn winds) blowing outside the window
As I look around the room
And it makes me so depressed to see the gloom
There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer

Dance, boogie wonderland
Dance, boogie wonderland
Midnight creeps so slowly into hearts
Of men who need more than they get
Daylight deals a bad hand
To a woman who has laid too many bets
The mirror stares you in the face and says
"Baby, uh uh, it don't work"
You say your prayers, though you don't care
You dance and shake the hurt
Dance, boogie wonderland
Just me and bestie having a great time♥ Been on an older music kick lately, very disco themed, and this was the result! 😄
Also REALLY loving the MAZE squishy thighs😍 I can't get enough of them!

Backdrop: Fox City K-Pop Star S3 - Shine Bright (Colour)

Pose: Focus poses- Friends 51

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust