~Double Trouble


Blood, blood, blood, blood

No not dead - alive
To flow, pour, boil
I didn't kill to create
In the heart, in the heart, in the heart, in the heart
So that it hears hertz
Intervals, halftones
Strength to give newtons
In muscles, muscles, muscles, muscles
Come to your senses right away
And carried me away
Like invisible pedals
(Translation)


A lovely pic done with my Bean♥ I'm still feeling the spooky vibes from October... it's okay, we still have time till it becomes festive season! ;) Am always happy to get a themed photo done with Rylee, they always love to just dress up and goof off with me and my projects. ♥

Wearing eBody Reborn

Backdrop: TROPIX // The Door BackDrop (With added floating candles)

Pose: HERA - 117 Bento Friends Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust