~Let Me In


 

Surrendered all my violence
Fell deep into your quiet
I've been
Haunted your grip could break me
Locked in your gaze I'm shaking
Can't make these feelings go
So I'll lie awake again
Each night I play pretend
I toss and turn, I ache and yearn
For rules to bend
For you to let me in



I'm in LOVE with the liner on this makeup pack omg!
Hexumbra is releasing at Ritual event with this lovely set, Alissa Eye Makeup, available from the 22nd of March until April 12th. 
I'm a sucker for the purple shade, but there's a total of 9 swatches, and a tintable liner to place over the white on the shadow! :) 

Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Alissa Eye Makeup - Purple
[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight
[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter
[HEXUMBRA] Love Hurts - Gift (Right Cheek)
[HEXUMBRA] Kamberly HD Lipsticks - Night


Wearing (Unsponsored):

eBODY - REBORN - 
REBORN - Juicy Boobs -
LeLUTKA Lilly Head
^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f)
-FABIA- Mesh Hair   <Niki> Blond2 set 2
Aura Beauty - Boo Blush - Blush Simple - Evo X
:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT
persephone + doll body blush + Face
.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars -
Veechi - Midnight Sparkle // Long Almond Female
Fewness - Triple Force Septum (unpacked)
Cae :: Kitten :: Collar
.ashes. SGE S - nu witch set
^^Swallow^^ Earrings Human/Pixie Gauged S07 (f/m)
AsteroidBox. Juley Shirt - FLF Pattern Version
Necklace ::GB:: Initials Necklace (F) / Silver
Cae :: Endless Love :: Ring
Cae :: Promise :: Rings
Jewellery Vibing -- Lexi rings -- Silver

Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Neon Nightclub 2

Pose: Lyrium  P o r t r a i t   P a c k - Pose 3 (Retired)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust