~Spooky Kinda Love

 






We could leave the lights on, sun-tan (bo-bow-bo-bo)
We could get lunch, aw, man (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
I think that I like you (you do?) Yeah
But something bugs me 'bout the way you lick your envelopes, so-

I'm out on the block again (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
So hopped up that I can't pretend
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba) stay friends
Problem that you can't defend (oh)
Hands up, feel okay (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba)
Whose heart could I break today?
Two time! (Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba) stay friends
Problem that you can't defend



So happy me and Riri found some time to get this cute lil spoop picture done!♥ I saw this pose and immediately went "OMG PUMPKIN LOVE!" and welp, here we go! 

Backdrop:

Ariskea[Auburn] Modern Farmhouse (@ Kustom9) - Decorated for the season by myself and Riri

Pose: 

Focus. Couple 396 (Using different pumpkin heads than given in pose)

~MR~ShopHop Gift~ (witch hat pumpkin)
[The DeadBoy] Pumpinks Head Mask (GIFT) Previous Halloween Shop and Hop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust