~My Evil Ways


 




There came a point where everything clicked
And something snapped and that was that, yeah
My life was just beginning
Don't have to go on pretending
Always knew that I wasn't alone
I feel like I'm finally home

Calling me strange gives me confidence
'Cause I take it as a compliment

Maybe I'll change my evil ways
Stop taking shots one of these days
I'll settle down, I'll rearrange
Maybe I'll learn from my mistakes
Stop breaking hearts, forgetting names
I'll settle down and act my age
One of these days, but not today



Looky looky! A fun new outfit release, coming at you from [Fatal]


I'm really looking forward to seeing what else comes our way from this SL Designer♥

Wearing (Sponsored):


Wearing (Unsponsored):

eBODY - REBORN - 
MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs 
Magika - Lilian Hair
LeLUTKA Noel Head 
[POUT!] Just Liners - Evo X
keikumu - chamb eyeshadows (gift)
Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush (BoM)
Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X)
^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears (female)
. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails
[Aleutia] Winter Tattoo Set
[Onyx] Floral Zodiac[Group Gift]
[Onyx] Simple spine Tattoo[Group Gift]
Adora-tions - (Right)BFF Heart Ribcage Tattoo
.STOIC.  JELLY GLITTER GAUGES - SPIRAL
Cae :: Promise :: Rings 
Vibing -- Lexi rings -- Silver
CryBunBun - Alterna Doll Boots - 
~LF~ Flora (noel)
~LF~ Mia GroupGift (noel)
~LF~ Laila Pack I (noel)

Backdrop:
.PALETO. Backdrop:. Side Street
[Cubic Cherry] {Gear Up#1} helmet DEVIL
[777-lite] Blade - Black v1.1

Pose:

[DSt] FREEDOM - female - GIFT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust